Lilikoi Boutique’s mission is to bring a little aloha to everyone’s lives. We offer handcrafted ribbon leis and greeting cards.
Our leis are assembled by hand. We use high quality ribbons and embellishments. Lei can be given for any occasion as a symbol of love, friendship, celebration or greeting. In Hawaii, a lei is given for a birthday, an anniversary, a graduation, a wedding, or any special event. Our busiest time of the year is between May through June due to Mother's Day and Graduations.
Our greeting cards are hand stamped and embellished. We use high quality rubber stamps, inks, embellishments and paper to create these beautiful cards. We don't believe in mass production; no two cards are alike. This allows us to apply the highest level of craftsmanship to every greeting card.
We believe that by providing our customers with high quality unique handicrafts, we're sharing the beauty of the Hawaiian culture.
Random Facts about Me
* My name is Leilani ... means "Heavenly Flower" in Hawaiian
* Mom to two beautiful girls … 25 and 26
* Filipina ... born & raised in San Francisco, Cali .... miss home!
* Absolutely love chocolate & peanut butter ... together of course
* Currently studying @ Coastline Community College while working full time
* Vegetarian since December 2013… slowly converting to Vegan
* My first tat was done in Tahiti
* The countries I really want to visit @ some point in the future are Japan, Australia & Paris
* I have a HUGE collection of Hawaiian theme rubber stamps
My favorite quote:
“Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy, satisfied, even joyous.” - Paul Hawken